Battery Charge Alarm is an app that helps you charge your device to a specific battery level. You can set an alarm that will go off when the device is charged to the desired level. This is completely adjustable through an intuitive user interface, matching iOS design guidelines.
After opening the app, you can set the slider to the battery percentage at which you want the alarm to sound. Then all you need to do, is tap the 'Set Alarm' button and wait for your device to reach the desired charge level.
If you have removed ads from the app, you can also setup an automation in the Shortcuts app. This allows you to automatically set the battery charge alarm when you plug in your device. Just follow the steps under 'Shortcut integration' below to get this setup.
Before we set up the Shortcuts integration, it's important that you have tapped 'Remove ads' in the Battery app and have successfully paid for this in-app purchase.
In the Settings app, you need to also make sure 'Siri' has been enabled for the Battery app (Settings -> Siri and Search -> Battery -> Enable 'Learn from this App'.
After this, you need to tap the 'Set Alarm' button at least once, before opening the Shortcuts app.
Now that you're ready to setup the integration in the Shortcuts app, make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed on your device. You can download this from the App Store for free. This guide assumes you are on iOS 17. If you are on a lower version of iOS, please update to iOS 17 first.
1. Open the Shortcuts app
2. Navigate to the 'Automation' tab
3. If you have setup other automations, tap the '+' button in the top right corner. If you haven't setup automations before, go to the next step.
4. Tap the 'Create personal Automation' button.
5. Scroll down in the list of options that appears and tap on 'Charger'.
6. Make sure 'Is Connected' is selected
7. Select 'Run Immediately'
8. Tap the 'New Blank Automation' square.
9. Tap the search bar and type 'Battery'.
10. Tap the 'Add Action' button.
11. On the screen that slides up, select the 'Battery' app icon under 'Apps'.
12. Tap on the 'Play Alarm Sound When Battery Is Full' option.
13. Now you can tap the 'Done' button, everything is set up.
14. Next time you plug in your device, you will see a notification from the Battery app if you have enabled this in the 'Advanced Settings' in the Battery app.